Room 7 is named after the New Zealand artist Andrea Mae Miller.
Andrea Mae Miller is a New Zealand artist working
predominantly as a Fine Art Printmaker. Born in Whangarei in 1980, she grew up
living at the beach on Northland’s beautiful Tutukaka coast.
Kia Ora Miller Class, It looks like you guys have found a pretty cool artist. I wonder if you guys could do that and show us at you're assembly? I really like the beautiful art Andrea Mae Miller does. I think it is pretty cool. Have you check out Henderson Class Blog? Be sure to check it out, here is the link: hpsmusa.blogspot.co.nz.
Kia Ora Miller Class,
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you guys have found a pretty cool artist. I wonder if you guys could do that and show us at you're assembly? I really like the beautiful art Andrea Mae Miller does. I think it is pretty cool. Have you check out Henderson Class Blog? Be sure to check it out, here is the link: hpsmusa.blogspot.co.nz.
Blog you later,
Shreya (Room 6)