Good bye chicks

Before the chicks left, we all had a turn to hold the chicks.

Jerimaiyah: They are very soft.



                                           Fale: I wish they could stay.



                                          Emmanuel: They are very fluffy.


                                         Viliami: It has sharp claws, its tickling me.



                                           Tino: They are very cute.



                                           Dayton: The chicks are scared.


                                         Jaymalyn: I like holding them.



                                          Aarav:  This chick is happy.



                                         Jerimaiyah:  The chick is trying to run away.




                                            Selui: I am going to miss them.



                                            Salote: This chick is bigger than I thought.



                                           Eliezer: The chick is looking at me.


                                          Samuel: It's feet is tickling my hand.


                                        Khadija: We should keep them.



                                           Ziera; I am going to miss you.


                                          Ova: I am not scared to hold them.


                                            Ayaan: The chick is very warm.



                                          Melissa: It has tiny feathers.



                                           Haolin: I am not sure if he wants me to hold him.




1 comment:

  1. Talofa lava Miller class,my name is Dorothy and I love how confidence you were to say goodbye to the chicks.
    Maybe next time you could say some more about the chicks. I was sad when the chicks were gone were you sick when the chicks were gone?

    ReplyDelete

Handwriting: Letter Ee

  We are learning to form letters correctly using proper shapes and sizes. 

Popular posts