Gymnastics

Matthews Class is enjoying all the Gymnastic sessions we have been having this term.
We have been learning how to do a backward roll, cartwheels and lots, lots more!
Check out what else we have been learning to do down below.

"We were making a star shape with our whole body and it was amazing!" - Sativa

"I am rolling on the mats and I jumping on the mat to practice my handstands." - Fatima

"I was jumping my legs up high to make a handstand." - Flo



"I was doing a forward roll and rolling down the triangle. I tucked my head to look at my tummy. I pushed with my feet." - Moungaafi

2 comments:

  1. Talofa lava My name is Apii I am a student at wesley intermediate.I really like your class having fun at your
    Gymnastic class for this term.I like the way when you guys where learning to do a cart wheel and a backward roll and a hand stand and I like your student Fatima trying to do a hand stand because she was trying her best at it.Please comment on my blog and it is (wisapiisalomam.blogspot.com)Thank you blog you later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, my name is Krisina and I am a student in room 4 at Wesley Intermediate School. I really like your Gymnastics session. It made me think of how back in my primary days, we used to do backward roll, cartwheels, handstands, but now I can't do it anymore. Have you thought about, taking a video of the kids demonstrating how to do each of the positions? If you would like to see my learning, my blog is https://wiskrisinae.blogspot.com/
    Blog you later...

    ReplyDelete

Handwriting: Letter Ee

  We are learning to form letters correctly using proper shapes and sizes. 

Popular posts